Rocky the Killer Rock Rocky the Killer Rock

Lol.

That is all.

Super Smash Super Smash

What, the fuck!

For fuck sakes, watching toad throw that wrench at mario in the end gave me goosebumps. Good fucking job, i'm curious to how long this would have taken you. That is intense frame by frame, redrawn everytime.

Pimp.

10/10, Jesus.

Phase Ten Phase Ten

Whhoo :]

10/10. Lol was awesome seeing this finished =D. I feel honored to be in it lol.

*Recommended to Sticks Collections*

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Lol awesome =]

Lol i don't my part not being in it, it was to crappy, what do you expect after 1 hour of animating? I think i'm going to finish it though, just because i can =].

5'ing this everyday of my life =].

Dance Competition Entry Dance Competition Entry

Lmfao

Your going to win lol DX.

5'd

Madness Neurosis Collab Madness Neurosis Collab

Wow. I'm shocked Newgrounds.

The animation is very bad. I honestly and truly am not trying to be an ass, but i cannot believe this is front page.

On animation Forums this overall collab would be the rating of about a high beginner or Borderline intermediate. The animation is truly bad. You guys really need to practice and learn how to use sprites better. All you did (including the blood) was add the sprite. There is no anticipation or anything.

I am truly shocked this got front page. I've seen some really good animations that havn't gotten to front page and this... this makes it. I'm sorry, but this deserves a score of about 2.35-2.50 at most.

I would give 3 for the effort, but the score really and honestly needs to be lower, so i'm voting 2/5.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Awsome.

The enitre collab was put together well and quite funny =).

And i must say, that was the sickest newgrounds intro i have ever seen to date. Keep up the good work guys.

Ultimate Caos 2 Ultimate Caos 2

Why is this Rated so high??!?

This does not deserve 3.0 or w/e its at. This should be like 2.2 at most.

The animation wasn't very good at all. The movements were very awkward and at most this animation is high-beginner. Needs alot of work. Can't believe this is as high as it is.

Jc - mania Jc - mania

Lol you posted it at NG.

Again, Good job on teh animation JC. Lol some of these people no nothing. They say you have a future in front of you when they don't even know that your the creator of some really sick flashes (Like black vs white2 & 1)

Man i wished you finished this.

What is Love? What is Love?

Lmfao great!

That was awsome!!!! The secret clip was friggen funny and it had a happy ending. Don't let the beginning of the secret clip fool you its more then that lol.

Here is all the secret stuff!
Cow-2:13
waldo-3:50
Green guy above door?-3:10
Trash Can -0:57
Mexican guy-1:11
Purse-1:26
Chef Guy-1:31
Flying pig-2:02

Secret ending pwns! Watch it.